AME Jewelery's 14K Gold Natural Green Marble Pendant. (Does not include necklace)
Design imbued with Oriental culture with Marble stone and pattern inspired by the noble and pure beauty of Lotus.
Marble is one of the oldest gemstones in history and is especially loved in Asia, known as the "Royal Jewel". The most beautiful and popular Burmese marble in the world.
The lotus flower has become a symbol in the Buddhist art of the East, symbolizing mystical and magical beauty.
Marble symbolizes luck, wealth and fortune.
- Gemstone: Natural Marble
- Origin: Myanmar, Burma
- Color: Light green, dark green
- Bezel: Oval cabochon
- Dimensions: 16 x 11 mm
- Material: 14K Gold
- Checking the Golden Age with a Spectrophotometer
- Gold Jewelry 12 months warranty and 70% exchange.
Burmese Natural Oval cabochon Jadeite Jade Lotus Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold for Women. (Without chain)
Burmese jadeite jade is the most beautiful in the World.
Jade represents good luck, wealth, and fortune.
- Gem Type: Myanmar Jadeite Jade
- Jade Origin: Myanmar, Burma
- Jade Color: Slightly Green, Dark Green
- Jade Shape & Cut: Oval cabochon
- Jade size: 16 x 11 mm
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Determining karat gold purity in jewelry by XRF analyzer.
- Warranty: 12 months