Brass Pendant Burmese Natural Marble, Crafted in 14K Gold by AME Jewelery. (Does not include necklace)
Marble is one of the oldest gemstones in history and is especially loved in Asia, known as the "Royal Jewel". The most beautiful and popular Burmese marble in the world.
Marble symbolizes luck, wealth and fortune.
- Gemstone: Natural Marble
- Origin: Myanmar, Burma
- Color: Light green, dark green
- The cutting edge: Dong Dieu
- Dimensions: 12.4 mm
- Plate: Cubic Zirconia (Cz) white
- Material: 14K Gold
- Checking the Golden Age with a Spectrophotometer
- Gold Jewelry 12 months warranty and 70% exchange.
Burmese Natural Donut Circle Jadeite Jade Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold for Women. (Without chain)
Burmese jadeite jade is the most beautiful in the World.
Jade represents good luck, wealth, and fortune.
- Gem Type: Myanmar Jadeite Jade
- Jade Origin: Myanmar, Burma
- Jade Color: Slightly Green, Dark Green
- Jade Shape & Cut: Donut Circle
- Jade size: 12.4 mm
- Secondary Stone: White Cubic Zirconia (Cz)
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Determining karat gold purity in jewelry by XRF analyzer.
- Warranty: 12 months